The honeycomb-shaped fabric construction not only blocks most of the sun’s harmful rays, thus helping to protect interior furnishings from fading, but also features excellent insulation qualities, which reduce air conditioning and heating costs. Light filtering cellular shade fabrics liven up any room with a soft warm glow, while simultaneously providing privacy. These unique fabrics have been engineered with a pleated tab at the back of each cell providing permanent cellular pleat retention.
- CUSTOM MADE IN THE USA.
- 9/16" single cell crushed
- Cord lift holes are not visible providing superior privacy and light control
- White backing for a uniform street view which complies with the HOA guidelines
- Color coordinated, powder coated rails, lift cords and tassels
- Spring tension installation brackets with snap-in design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Tile cutouts are frequently used when you have an obstruction preventing the slats, louvers or shades from fitting inside the window properly. Tile cutout options are available, please contact the office for more information.
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 8"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Minimum width:18" for all except standard pull cord shade: 8"; Day/Night: 12"
- Maximum width: 96" 1 piece or 144" as 2-on-1; for standard lift; 120" cord loop or 144 2-on-1;84" cordless; 72" all others
- Minimum height: 8" standard pull, cord loop, top-down; 12" top-down/bottom-up, cordless; 18" day/night
- Maximum height: 144" for standard pull cord, cord loop; 96" top-down, day/night; 72" top-down/bottom-up; 84" cordless
- Normal production Time: 4-5 Days *production time may be extended during the holidays