- Vertical Blind Installation Instructions
- Mini-Blind Installation Instructions
- Cordless Mini Blinds Installation Instructions
- Horizontal Blind Installation Instructions
- Zebra Shade Installation Instructions
- Roman Shade Installation Instructions
- Cellular Shade Installation Instructions
- Roller Shade Installation Instructions
- Cordless Pleated Shades Installation Instructions
- Cordless Woven Wood Shades Installation Instructions
Installing Blinds & Shades
Window blinds block sunlight to help keep the house cool and save energy during the summer months, but they also provide privacy for the home. At Factory Direct Blinds, we want to help you find the perfect window blinds and window shades and also make it easy for you to discover how to install them yourself. With our simple installation guides for window blinds, we make installing window coverings easy.
Learn How To Install Blinds With Easy Step-By-Step Instructions
Nearly all categories of window coverings follow the same basic steps -
You'll need a measuring tape, a few screws, a level, and possibly some pre-drilling depending on the window casing.
Purchase window treatments specific to your measurements; attach the brackets using a drill, place the headrail into the brackets, attach the valance to the headrail, and secure the window blind wand (if necessary) to complete the process.
For more detailed instructions on how to install cordless shades, horizontal shades, zebra shades, vertical blinds, mini blinds, roman shades, cellular shades, and roller shades. please select the appropriate category below.