- Vertical Blind Installation Instructions
- Mini-Blind Installation Instructions
- Cordless Mini Blinds Installation Instructions
- Horizontal Blind Installation Instructions
- Zebra Shade Installation Instructions
- Roman Shade Installation Instructions
- Cellular Shade Installation Instructions
- Roller Shade Installation Instructions
- Cordless Pleated Shades Installation Instructions
- Cordless Woven Wood Shades Installation Instructions
Installing Mini Blinds
You will need to know how to install mini blinds if you have purchased some recently. This handy guide should help guide you through that process making it as quick, easy, and hassle free as possible for you. Below you will find all the information you need on how to install mini blinds. Let’s get started!
Tools Needed to Install Mini Blinds
Installing mini blinds from Factory Direct Blinds should be a very quick and easy task that won’t take you much time at all. You will need some very basic tools for a typical mini blind install. The tools you will need to properly install your mini blinds are:
- A Pencil
- A Tape Measure
- A Drill
- A Screwdriver
- The Appropriate Fasteners
Additional Information About Mini Blinds Installation
You may also need some alternative fasteners to properly install your mini blinds if you are installing into an aluminum or concrete fixture. Once your mini blinds are installed, you will want to test them to make sure everything is working properly. You will also need to install your valances and attach your hold down brackets.
You can find more information on how to install mini blinds, installing valances, attaching hold down brackets, testing your mini blinds, and operating instructions at our Mini Blinds PDF.