- Motorized Blinds Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Mini Blinds Buying Guide: Expert Advice for the Ideal Window Cover
- The Best Cordless Blinds: 2023 Ultimate Guide - 12 Top Options
- 8 Best Blinds for Sliding Doors in 2023: Style & Functionality
- The 6 Best Blinds for Insulation – The 2023 Guide
- 2023's Ultimate Guide to French Door Blinds: Top Picks
- Best Motorized Blinds/Smart Blinds for Your Windows in 2023
- How to Install Window Blinds Without Drilling: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Match Curtains and Blinds – 4 Helpful Tips
- Decorating Tips
- Decorating Projects Made Simple
- Choosing a Designer
- How to Match Blinds With Your Room.
- A Step-by-Step Guide: Choosing the Perfect Blinds for Your Dining Room
Oh No! Not the blinds!
Animals are an important part in many of our lives. Most of our pets are extensions of our families. We love them, and 99% of the time we think they are perfect. But pets are also a common factor in destroying our homes. Blinds are most of the time, the victim. We have all seen the sad mini blinds after a cat has decided to make it a personal hammock or the verticals torn apart by the family dog on the sliding glass door. This common scenario is preventable by choosing a more durable window treatment that will not only look lovely in your home but will withstand all members of your family. A wood or even a faux wood horizontal can be a wonderful alternative to the traditional mini blind, as they are stronger and built to last longer . A panel track for the sliding glass door is not only dog friendly but is an often forgotten window treatment when covering large windows. Panel tracks are also much quieter then a traditional vertical,no more hearing the dog running in and out! That being said once the damage is done the only thing left to do is laugh about it and start thinking of the new window coverings that are in your future.